- Design product launch plan, strategy and action plan to achieve goals and objectives for each product
- Provide clinical support and clinical training to existing and potential healthcare professionals
- Arranging seminars, product demonstration and product trial.
- Work with Key Opinion Leader/ Key users to launch of new products to increase sales and usage.
- Hold regular meetings and work closely with customers to increase the product awareness and show the value that our products add to the hospital and patients
- Prepare regular reports for management
- Maintain training in product features/benefits, and other critical business applications
- Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trend
- Support overall objectives of the business operation unit
- Ensures all business activities comply with all relevant regulations and company code of conduct
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Medical Technology or Health Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in Cardiovascular and Diabetes industry is a plus
- Mature, hard working with ability to work independently with high responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and good command of English
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint