- Apply theories and methods of mathematics, data mining and statistics to engineering problems to support product development
- Collaborate closely with R&D engineer to design, develop and validate computational algorithms used in biomedical applications
- Collaborate closely with product development engineer to design, plan and conduct the engineering experiments, and analyze data statistically
- Generate analysis report, communicate analysis findings to team and provide technical suggestions to engineering team from statistical approach to improve their methodologies
- Provide technical support in statistical analysis to other members
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Biostatistics, or related field.
- Skilful in analytical skills, including advanced statistical modelling and data mining techniques.
- Experience in statistical programing language or environment such as R, SPSS, Python, etc.
- Experience in numerical computing environment such as MATLAB, Scilab, etc.
- Experience in statistical analysis of large data records or Bio-medical data analysis is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player with good initiative and good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills in both Thai and English (verbal and written).